IS THERE AN ADMISSION FEE TO THE U-PICK ORCHARD?
Market Day each Sunday - No admission fee is required.
For reservations outside of market day a small reservation fee is required of $5. This fee is credited back when you purchase a minimum of $5 in fruit.
WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
Cash, Venmo, Zelle, Credit Card (for CC purchases we charge $1.00 transaction fee)
WHAT TYPE OF FRUIT DO YOU SELL?
Our two main crops are Guava and Cherimoya. On a smaller scale, we also sell Lemon, Lime, Pomelo, Oranges, and Mango.
For Guava we sell several different red and white varieties. Some people are not familiar with these fruits so here is some information to help you.
Cherimoya - Cherimoya - Wikipedia
Guava- Guava - Wikipedia
It should be noted that Cherimoya season does start in late December.
ARE THERE U-PICK ORCHARD RULES?
We do have a few that we ask you to follow:
1. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult while on the farm.
2. We are working farm and wearing the appropriate closed toe shoes is important.
3. Do not eat the product before you buy it. If you would like a sample, just ask.
4. No smoking on the property.
5. Do not climb the trees. There will be plenty to pick at an arms-reach.
6. U-Pick is available for Guava Only.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
We are closed for season.